Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Thursdvys

The past two months has been hectic for me to not even type a single letter on this media. Volunteering as a tour guide would be one of the million excuses I'd use to make it up to you guys. But, despite my brief hiatus I've been confidentially paying attention to the number of audiences visiting the page and was ecstatic to find out that this page has been getting a lot of love! I would like to sincerely thank all of you awesome people for that.

As delightful as the last-mentioned news could get, my recent trip to the recently opened Thursdvys (pronounced the same as 'Thursdays', spelled that way for quirks' sake.) was even better.



Thursdvys found itself quietly (not for long) nestled in one of the row of shop lots on Lorong Datuk Sulaiman 1 of the ever hip TTDI neighborhood. I came with the best companions, my two best friends that morning for a light breakfast and obviously to cope with my inevitable cravings for caffeine. 

After being greeted and asked for our names by the very down-to-earth owner of the place, he briefly explained to us about their selection of Ristretto-based drinks which were offered in three different sizes of cups; 3, 6, and 9oz. I decided to settle down with a 6oz. cup of Ristretto + milk (MYR 10) and a generous slice of strawberry cheesecake (MYR 10). The coffee was spot on, hands down, for me. The cake was also accurate to my liking, creamy and not too sweet. My friend also ordered a slice of Brownie (MYR 12), topped with vanilla ice-cream and chocolate syrup which eventually sent him on cloud nine.

Finally, after having decent conversations with the good people of Thursdvys, satisfying selfish little cravings and wandering around the ravishingly designed cafe, I could only anticipate them to amaze me again with their future food selections which will be available as of the 22nd of March. For now, only coffee and desserts are served but will that stop people from flocking in? I think not. So, do give Thursdvys a visit! Just not on Thursdays though, that's when they close. How ironic.

Till then!


2 comments:

  1. Great! Everyone has blogs and stuff and etc... to share their opinion and stories... haish ... while I'm just waiting for the right time or moment to do so -_-' . Well i couldn't think of a better url address... anyway i enjoyed reading your writings and the yummy pictures too haha XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I'm sure you'll think of something nice for yours soon. Thanks for dropping by! :)

      Delete