Friday, November 8, 2013

Acme Bar & Coffee

People say there's a lot of contentment when you are a tourist in a foreign country. But there's a lot of fun as well when you're the tourist in your own country, discovering hidden gems in the city and thus, making you appreciate the country where you were given birth to a tad bit more. Before commencing my post today, I would like to apologize if it took quite awhile for me to continue writing my posts, a student's gotta do what a student's gotta do. Kidding.

Well, my visit to Acme Bar & Coffee was a wonderful yet delectable one. This huge dining space is located right under the residential tower of The Troika at Jalan Binjai. With a friendly service and the rejuvenating Bossa Nova playing inside as well as the exquisite architecture and interior of the place, Acme Bar & coffee did not disappoint me with their food service.



I actually went here for desserts due to the brunch I had at Suria KLCC prior to the visit to this gem of a place. My order consisted of a cup of Cappuccino (MYR 13) and a slice of their Caramel Macadamia Cake (MYR 15) and a complimentary bottle of warm water to balance all the sugar consumption. So, the cake was a really generous slice and very dense and sweet, I love it, the few Macadamia nuts on top as well. The coffee on the other hand, was a bit mediocre but came in a cup that was bigger than the usual cups of Cappuccino that I've consumed elsewhere. It was not terrible nor was it great.

However, I do need to try their breakfast and lunch selections, what a remarkable excuse for a re-visit.



No comments:

Post a Comment